Friday, April 17, 2009

First playoff game

There is was, Thursday April 16th 2009.....Boston Vs Montreal.
You have already been to quite a few hockey games including Ottawa, Montreal and the NYR and you generally look like you enjoy hockey. Perhaps it is the noises, the sounds of the crowd, the colors of the jerseys, I am not sure but you generally enjoy the game. When the Go Habs Go begins to fill the arena something happens inside of you and you begin to scream and yell. Looking so adorable in your little pink Habs jersey, daddy enjoying the moment.

I have been on the fence for years as to whether I should put my name down for season tickets but seeing how much you enjoy the game, it is time. It is time that I look into buying season tickets.

Perhaps for now you are too young to truly enjoy the play but by the time the waiting list comes to me you will be old enough to make it a father-daughter bonding. My biggest passion......while at the same time watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment