Friday, April 3, 2009

The weekend approaches

April 3, 2009 8:04 pm

The weekend approaches monkey and it looks like I am going to be way too busy to spend the amount of time that I want to spend with you. The weather has turned fairly nice and daddy has sooooo much work to do on the house, soooo much planned that I fear I will only be able to spend a few moments a day with you and then a few minutes before bedtime. I am already dreading not being able to give you my constant attention this weekend so I hope I don;t start to feel worse.

On another side note......Auntie Amanda, Uncle Eric and Tony and Nick are coming home from Disney today. We are all headed to grandma's for dinner but I am sure we are going to see alot of pictures and hear alot of stories of this wonderful trip....hope you are excited monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment