Monday, April 6, 2009

Playtime

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey baby......turns out the weekend was no as bad as I had thought. Sure the weather was absolute crap but it meant I could not do much work outside and instead remained indoors. A bummer on most days but it meant more play time with you. I was still able to complete alot of the work I need to do......a playroom for you in the basement, cleaned up and organized the TV room, etc....but in the end I was able to just sit with you and play. You seem to love to use me as a jungle GYM monkey, and I absolutely love it. The smile on your face as you climb all over me. Sometimes looking for a hug, sometimes a kiss, sometimes just using me as an anchor so that you can stand up. Whatever you do, as long as I am sitting next to you I feel special.

On a side note, Auntie, Uncle Eric, Tony and Nicky came back from Disney and they had sooooooo much fun. The stories they told us sounded like they truly had a blast. Meeting the characters, getting autographs, taking cool pics and Nicky even completed Jedi schooling to become a full fledged Jedi. I am so glad that they had a great time, they deserve it but now I want to take you so badly. You are too young to enjoy it monkey but I desperately want to bring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment