Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23rd, 2009

Hey Monkey, left me first tell you that we are back from Ottawa and you were such an amazing little girl. Mommy and daddy took you to the Ottawa-Montreal hockey game in Ottawa. Before the game I bought you a little pink Habs jersey. Its a little big so you will be able ton wear it for at least another year. Now you, mommy and I each have a Habs jersey to wear with pride. At the game you were the highlight of the game and every fan sitting in our area was in awe of how well you behaved. When the Go Habs Go chant began to gain momentum, you started to scream and yell. When the play quieted down you simply sat and watched the game. At just 9 months you have become a true hockey fan........I hope that continues because I love sitting down and watching a game with you.

But I guess with the good comes the bad, I am soooo tired today. You have been amazing the past 4 nights. Sleeping through the night waking up at 10:00 am and truly allowing mommy and I to sleep but last night you were in one of those moods where you refused to sleep, refused to calm down. Today I feel like a zombie at work and I know mommy was dead tired when I left this morning. A stubborn little monkey you are.......cannot fall asleep unless mommy breast feeds you or if you are lying in our arms.........but you have to change monkey. We need you to sleep on your own, we need you to eat and drink on your own.....please be a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment