Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday, March 25 8:11 am

2 nights in a row you have slept right through the night. Mommy and daddy are well rested and because you are getting enough sleep you are in a constant good mood. Let's hope you keep this up little monkey.

Last night we went to Auntie Amanada's house for dinner. We went to go see her before the family goes to Disney World. I am sooooo jealous because when you were still in the tummy of mommy we went to Disney as well. Seeing all those little girls smiling ear to ear dressed up as Cinderella or Snow White or Belle just made me anxious for the day that we can bring you. Mommy and daddy talk about this all the time because I am hoping to do so at age 3 but mommy wants to wait until you are much older. I just can't wait to see you running around in the happiest place on earth. I guess until that day can happen, we will just try to make you smile everyday regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment