Thursday, March 26, 2009

There is no greater feeling in the world then to have a long and stressful day at work but to come home walk in through the door, hang up your coat and to watch your little monkey catch a glimpse of you and smile. That is exactly what you do. The moment you notice I am home from work or from going to the store or whatever it may be, a smile comes across your face and you then slowly begin to crawl towards me. It has become a habit this week! You struggle and grunt and pant as you make your way across the floor and sit beside my leg. You rest for a second, catch your breath and then grab hold of my pant leg and pull yourself up before finally looking skyward, opening your arms slowly and calling out "dada dada".

Any stress or for that matter anything else that may be on my mind is washed away with every little thing you do. Yes it is frustrating when you barely eat or barely sleep. Sometimes it is hard when mommy and daddy try to spend a little private time together. But a look into your eyes and my heart melts. You mean the world to me. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us. We love you monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment