Monday, March 30, 2009

What a bad weekend

Monday, March 30, 2009.

Hey Monkey,

That was the weekend from hell. On Friday you were so very very sick. I guess it was something you ate but you vomited about 10-12 times before daddy was even able to get home from work. It breaks my heart to see you like that, knowing very well that there is nothing that I can do. To see you so obviously very sick, crying out "dada dada" but ultimately offering nothing more than my love. We tried our best to keep you hydrated but still you would vomit out whatever we gave you. You had us so very worried little monkey but luckily by Saturday you were fine but whatever you had, you gave to Mommy and Daddy. We were both so very sick on Sunday and had to give you to grandma and grandpa while we slept. Lucky they were home because it allowed mommy and daddy the time to sleep, and sleep we did. We slept about 20 hours on Sunday and yet we are still so very tired and dizzy.

I want to write so much more but I am still so very dizzy and just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment